My name is Ryan, and this is my photoblog where I seek to display my love of photography and its inherent creativity.
You can contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My first camera was the Canon Rebel 2000 (film). I switched to digital with the Digital Rebel (300D) about 4 years later in 2004. I started to shoot RAW around the beginning of 2005 and since then I've tried to take fewer, higher quality shots. Most of the images on this site are digital, but I am fond of film as well. I currently use a Canon EOS 5D Mark II as my primary camera, a Canon EOS 20D as a backup/second body, and a Canon PowerShot A610 for when weight, size, or inconspicuousness is an issue.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II (Primary)
- Canon EOS 20D (Secondary/Backup)
Canon EOS 300D (Digital Rebel)
- Canon EOS Rebel 2000 (Film)
- Canon PowerShot A610
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
- Camera Storage:
- Archival Storage:
- 1.5TB - Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA
- 500GB - Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 SATA (x2)
- 250GB - Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 SATA (x2)
- 160GB - Segate Barracuda 7200 SATA
- Hardware Software:
- MacBook Pro: 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB, Matte Screen - (Early 2008 Model)
- Adobe Camera Raw 5 (from Adobe Bridge CS4)
- Adobe Photoshop CS4
Prints of my photos are available for purchasing. Shipping is free in the continental US. All images are printed on archival quality Kodak Professional Endura Supra Lustre paper. If you would like a different finish, just let me know.
4x6 - $15.00
5x7 - $20.00
8x10,8x12 - $30.00
11x14, 12x12 - $45.00
12x18 - $65.00
16x20 and 16x24 - $95.00
20x30+ - email
If you would like to use a digital version of any of my images for commercial purposes, email me and we can discuss resolution and pricing. If you just want to use images off my website for a non-profit purpose, please email me, and I'll most likely say yes. Please keep in mind that my images are copyrighted.